Care & Handling
With proper care and handling, your canvas print will last for many years. Here are a few tips on how to care for your canvas print.
Cleaning your fine art photograph
- All canvas prints will have a UV/waterproof coating applied and can be wiped down with a damp cloth using distilled water.
- If you must handle the print, don’t put pressure on the image, a canvas is fabric and will stretch or tear if care isn’t taken. Always hold onto the sides where the stretcher bars are located.
- Never use chemicals to clean your print. Your print has been treated with a UV protective coating that can break down if cleaned with chemicals.
- Lightly dust your print with a soft cloth or duster on a regular basis to prevent any dust buildup.
Cleaning your floating wood frame
- Hardwood float frames can be dusted off with a dusting wand or using a smooth microfiber towel to wipe down your frame.